And speaking of sweet… SR at To Have Her Heart is so sweet. Gotta love her and her blog. She gave me the One Lovely Blog Award. Awww! I love hearts. I used to collect hearts as a kid. Put heart stickers all over my letters and papers. Often signed a little heart after my name. And look! A heart! Cute, isn’t it? I’m so honored.
Also got nominated for the Reader’s Appreciation Award by Virginia at Poetaofficium.
Who wouldn’t appreciate a beautiful sunflower award! Yellow and bright. Nice! Thanks Ladies! Now, go and visit SR and Virginia’s blogs, if you haven’t done so already. Both are lovely blogs that inspire, give advice and motivate!
Well, as always with these awards there are a few rules. Firstly, you have to provide a link to the blogger/s who nominated you (done that – check above). Secondly, you need to mention some things about yourself. Ok. 1. I already said I like hearts. 2. I’m a rule-breaker. And being a rule-breaker, I’m going to do this different. Enough said about myself. I’m going to mention some things about those I’m gifting with these awards to. They deserve it. And they deserve to get two awards (One Lovely Blog Award and the Reader Appreciation Award) for the price of one because these bloggers are doubly awesome. And the winners are (drum roll, please):
1. Meanwhile Melody Muses. Melody Lowes has two blogs. She loves gardening and this is her second blog: My Gardening Blog. Melody is an author with a devotional book coming out soon. She’s super sweet and deserves hearts and flowers galore. She’s also a photographer, poet, watercolour artist, songwriter, and a beautiful soul who loves God with all of her heart. Melody is also an avid gardener and both of her blogs are so lovely. In her pages, you will connect to her. Your spirit will be renewed. You will smile. For sure!
2. Clarissa (Char) at Joy in the Moment, is all about JOY. Who couldn’t use a little JOY. She helps her readers gain insights into ways to experience more JOY, and motivates others to find JOY in words (both books and writing).
3. Just started following Rich Weatherly’s Welcome to My Place. He writes on historical events from a Christian world view. His current novel is set in 1835 and the years that follow.
4. Also just began following Adam Colling’s blog, The Collingszone. He’s an aspiring novelist who works as a software engineer during the day. He lives in Tasmania, Australia with his wife Linda, and his children Chloe and Harrison. You’ll really enjoy his uplifting blog.
5. Naty Mato’s of The Rising Muse is my new friend. And I’m so glad! I really like Naty. She’s super sweet and also has a new book out called, The Road Home. I had her as a guest author recently. You will love getting to know Naty. Don’t miss her blog or her book.
6. Sharon Hoover, A Journal of Missional Living, has a great blog. In her online Journal, she reflect on attempts to live consistently as a follower of Jesus in my work, ministry and home.
7. T.M. Gaouette is a freelance writer, ghostwriter, blogger and fiction novelist of a wonderful Christian Fiction YA novel: The Destiny of Sunshine Ranch. TA was born in Africa, brought up in London, and is now living in New England with her husband and three children. TM Gaouette is dedicated to glorifying God through her stories for children and young adults. Look for a review on my blog this week!
8. Emma Moore’s Life Little Surprises is a blog you don’t want to miss. Really! Emma, an inspirational writer, poet, artist, and jewelry designer is so sweet. She deserves even more than two awards. Reading her blog makes my day. And she always hops over to my blog to comment on my post. I want to reach through the blog and give her a hug!
9. Francene Stanley at Stitching Words is an up and coming, exceptional author and dear friend. Her book, Wind over Troubled Waters is going to be a best-seller. I’m so sure of it. Check out Francene’s blog and her book.
10. Linden Barrick‘s Hello God, Welcome to My Classroom, also has a blog that deserves two awards. I really like her thoughtful, informative, teaching, inspirational blog. Another blog you’ll love, too.
There are so many more blogs out there and as I like to connect bloggers, readers, and writers together, I’ll try to keep up with linking everybody on future blog posts. Thanks for the awards and I’m happy to pass them on to deserving bloggers.